Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hadlee Brooke Hansen!

Well, we had our Doctors appointment today to find out what the sex of the baby was. IT'S A GIRL! We couldn't be happier. We would've loved the baby of course if it were a boy, but we had a feeling the whole time that it was girl. Her name will be Hadlee Brooke Hansen. She is healthy and gaining weight right on schedule. I had a 3D ultrasound and it was so cool to see every little finger and every little toe. I go in for a Fetal Echo-cardiogram in 2 weeks to make sure the baby doesn't have a heart defect like Michael. As of today I am 18 weeks and 1 days, so I have another 4 1/2 months to go. With the holidays coming up, it is going to go by so fast. I went out and finally bought maternity clothes yesterday and wore my first maternity outfit today. It was definitely a mommy outfit but I loved it! That's when it really hit me. I'm going to be a mommy! I'm leaving for Idaho tomorrow but when I get back I'll be posting baby pictures and Idaho pictures! More to come next week.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I ADORE that name! There was a little girl at the daycare that I worked at who was named Hadley (spelled differently, but I'm assuming it sounds the same;)) and she was a DOLL! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ashlyn! I didn't know you were pregnant! how fun I'm so excited for you guys! where are you living?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay i can't wait to meet the little chicka!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie- Thanks! Ya it sounds the same, just a different spelling. I've always like the double e.

    Kalli- Sorry, I'm bad at checking this! Haha. Thanks! We're so excited for her to get here! We're living with my grandma right now. We were in an apt but my husband lost his job and so we had to leave.

    Bert- Me either! Haha. I'm dying to know what she'll look like. I don't know if she'll be blond or brown, blue eyes or green. We shall find out soon!

    ReplyDelete